Superfoods are highly concentrated in vitamins, minerals and many nutrients, such as antioxidants, healthy fats, fibre, and phytochemicals and provide more than a dozen unique beneficial properties.
15 Reasons Why You Should Consider Growing Your Own Superfoods…
- You’ll be growing guilt-free food that tastes great, connects the family and gives you the energy you need to juggle family life and a demanding job
- Superfoods are beaming with energy and life force, so you can give your kids all the nutrition they need for optimum development
- You can trust how it’s grown
- You’ll be able to replicate the restaurant and vacation meals with growing hard-to-find foods like edible flowers and more exotic herbs
- No more waste. Grow your own superfoods and save money, time and be healthier
- You can stop worrying about food miles and other environmental and social impacts of “normal” food shopping
- A garden would give an opportunity to educate your children about the natural world and protecting the environment. You can show where food comes from and how to prepare meals from scratch
- You’ll have clear strategies for the “crazy days”, so you can magically put amazing food on the table without using the microwave
- You’ll reduce food waste
- Gives you food options that are enjoyable, tasty and help you feel and look good
- Prevents serious illness for yourself, your family and your friends by reducing the risk of chronic disease
- Be part of a community that understands and is enthusiastic about growing superfoods
- Superfoods are delicious, energy-building, affordable and low-calorie
- Easy to digest
- Get increased energy, improved brain function and healthy weight loss while getting nutrients
Why People Are Giving Rave Reviews
Discover the Certification Program that Helps You Transform Other People’s Lives While Earning You an Income
Are you disappointed your clients aren’t achieving their health results? Overwhelmed with the time and money you need to keep up with the latest research? Or frustrated you’re not earning what you expected as a Health Coach?
If so you’re not alone.
It’s challenging enough trying to maintain your own health, coach your clients, while trying to run a business.
That’s why we’ve created this certification program to build your own financially sustainable business while helping your clients enjoy optimal health, experience vibrant energy and live longer.
If you’re ready to grow your own business, find your ideal high-end clients and transform their lives, then click on the link below.
Imagine eating nutritious and tasty food from your garden that gives you and your family increased energy, improved brain function and healthy weight loss… while giving you the nutrients you need.
Click below to find out how to create fast, simple and tasty meals sourced from your own garden, local growers and collected in the local fields and forests.
Imagine Your Own Beautiful, Abundant, Nutritious Garden Providing Healthy Food For You and Your Family All Year Long
Do you know what foods are best for you and your family… gluten free, paleo, vegetarian, organic, low-fat, protein only?
And what about if you want to grow your own? How do you know where to start? And how much time and effort it will take before you can eat from your garden?
Here’s the good news…
Our blog gives you the latest information on the benefits of the genius superfoods, up to date research information about those confusing food myths and gives you everything you want to know about growing your own superfoods.
If you’re passionate about healthy, fresh food for you and your family and you want to learn more about growing your own nutritious plants, then read our blog.
Everything we do at Superfood Academy is based on our passion for educating you on the health benefits of superfoods, and for dispelling the confusing myths surrounding various foods types and diets.
And it’s no secret that growing your own food is the healthiest and most economical way to eat.
Listen to our Podcasts to learn from our decades of experience in studying, researching and growing our own food, so you can create an abundant garden to supply you and your family with fresh, delicious and nutritious food.